Welcome to CAVE BJJ !!
My name is Go Utsugi and I am CAVE BJJ head instructor.
Let’s enjoy Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu together at CAVE BJJ !If you want to train with us, please send us message to let us know in advance. Don’t hesitate to make contact!!
・Jiu-jitsu uniform gift!
・Membership fee for the month following the month of joining is free!
Free Observation of Lessons
Visitors are welcome to stop by at any time to observe our classes. Our staff will be pleased to answer any questions before and after the class.
Free Trial Lessons
You can join one of our group classes for a free trial lesson at CAVE BJJ. Please contact to arrange the time, date and location. If you are coming for a trial lesson, you don’t need to bring anything. We will provide you with a Gi or Jiu-jitsu uniform. We have change rooms and shower facilities. Soap and shampoo are provided.
There are two types of membership
CAVE BJJ members and CAVE MASTER members.
(1)CAVE BJJ members are members who can go to CAVE BJJ.
(2)CAVE MASTER members are members who can train at CAVE BJJ and CAVE Gym (Oshiage).
You can do kickboxing, MMA, etc. at CAVE Gym (Oshiage).
• JPY10,000 (with tax)
• JPY2,000 (with tax)
(4 to 15 years of age JPY950 (with tax))
CAVE BJJ members
• Full-time Membership JPY12,100 (with tax)/month
• Student Membership JPY8,800 (with tax)/month
• Ladies Membership JPY8,800 (with tax)/month
• Kids Membership JPY8,800(with tax)/month
• 4 Day Membership JPY7,700 (with tax)/month
CAVE MASTER members
• MASTER Fulltime Membership JPY15,400 (with tax)/month
• MASTER Student/ Ladies/ Kids Membership
JPY11,000 (with tax)/month
• 1day JPY 3,000 (with tax)
• 2days JPY 5,000 (with tax) ※Within 1week
• 3days JPY 7,000 (with tax) ※Within 1week
• 1week JPY 8,000 (with tax)
• 2weeks JPY 10,000 (with tax)
• 1month JPY 15,000 (with tax)
• Kimono Rental JPY 1,000(with tax)
*If you pay one year in advance the membership only requires an 10 month payment. (2month discount!)
*4 Day Membership : You can train to 4 days a month.
*Kids Membership : 4 to 12 years of age.
*Sports insurance period is from April 1st to March 31st of the following year.
• Gi Rental JPY1,000 (with tax)
• Towel Rental JPY100 (with tax)
Gi Cleaning & Keeping Service
• JPY7,700 (with tax)/month
This service allows you to keep your Gi at the CAVE BJJ. When you finish training just throw your Gi in the basket and the staff will wash, dry. This service includes the use of a rental towel.
For example: Full-time Membership 15th of April entry
・15th of April Enrollment Fee JPY10,000＋First Month Membership Fee JPY12,100＋sports insurance JPY 2,000
・15th of May free
・15th of June JPY12,100
What you need when you join
①smartphone ②credit card
• We have Beginners and a Basics classes which even very inexperienced students can easily participate in.
• Sparring is not compulsory.
• Try not to injure yourself and your partners when sparring.Sparring is not the same as the match.Always be considerate to your sparring partner.You can’t enjoy BJJ without your partner.
• Generally, there are gender differences in strength, which can lead to injury. Only when a female participant asks, a male participant spar with her.
• The maximum number of sparring is six pairs.When you are about to bump into other pairs, stop to avoid them.
• Please wear a clean Gi.If you continue to participate in the class after sparring, change into another clean Gi.
• No problem with coming late or leaving early. Just let your instructor know.
• I would like all members to protect it so that they can enjoy jiu-jitsu safely without injury. Please note that we do not take any responsibility or liability for injuries caused at CAVE BJJ.
In this class, we focus on teaching simple movements and basic techniques. Members of any belt level are welcome to join this class.
This class focuses on basic techniques. Members of any belt level are welcome to join this class. We will have classes on the same theme for a week.
All Level Class
This is a class where you can learn all the elements necessary for jiu-jitsu competition. The lesson content is more challenging. Members of any belt level are welcome to join this class.
This is a class that you can participate in by wearing rash guards and shorts instead of a jiu-jitsu uniform. Members of all belt colors can participate in.
Please be assured that sparring is not compulsory. Sparring is not a “match”. It is an exercise to confirm your own skill in using the techniques you have learned.
Practice for competitions. It’s a tough practice with a lot of sparring time.
If you would like to participate, please contact the instructor.
It’s time for independent practice. Let’s do drills with other members. No sparring. Members of any belt level are welcome to join this class.
Recessing Membership/Resigning Membership/Changing Membership
Please come to CAVE BJJ by the last day of the month two months before last and submit the form. We don’t charge any fees. We cannot accept your recess due to arrears.
Please come to CAVE BJJ by the last day of the month two months before last and submit the form. We don’t charge any fees. We cannot accept your resign due to arrears.
Please come to CAVE BJJ by the last day of the month two months before last and submit the form.
*Please fill out a special form at the gym for various procedures. Please note that we cannot accept applications by mail, e-mail, or telephone.
*Example: If you want to take a Suspension / Resigning / Changing your membership in June, you need to complete the procedures by 30th of April.
There is no bicycle parking lot in our gym building.
There is an affiliated bicycle parking lot within a 1-minute walk.
We are giving away stickers for the parking lot.
Please feel free to contact us!
CAVE BJJ 柔術ジム
〒130-0001 東京都墨田区吾妻橋2丁目3-12 大瀬プラザステーションビル 2F